Inmarsat provides the widest portfolio of global voice, broadband data, M2M and value-added services on the market.
From oil and gas engineers carrying out remote diagnostics on an oil wellhead, through to journalists reporting live with breaking news, our services offer a compelling proposition for businesses requiring ‘must-have’ remote and mobile connectivity.
INMARSAT ISATPHONE 2
Available now – Inmarsat’s new-generation handheld satellite phone will keep you connected in the most extreme and remote locations.
A robust handset, unrivalled battery life, excellent voice quality and the reliability you expect from the world’s leading provider of mobile satellite communications – IsatPhone 2 delivers it all.
- Dependable connectivity
- High voice quality
- Voicemail, text and email messaging
- Extended battery capacity
- Assistance button – sends GPS location data and
text to pre-set emergency number
- Tracking – sends location information
- Bluetooth for hands-free use
- Incoming call alerts with antenna stowed
- Ergonomic and ruggedised handset